Welcome to ALECS
ALECS is an Official Texas State Government System, which may be used only for authorized purposes. Unauthorized attempts to access this system, upload information, and/or change information on this site are strictly prohibited and are subject to prosecution under Texas Penal Code, Section 33.02 (Breach of Computer Security).
ALECS allows you to:
The OCCC is pleased to provide this online licensing portal for its regulated industries. Before you begin, ensure you have reviewed state statutes and administrative rules and licensing requirements associated with your business operations. Primary statutes and rules are located within the OCCC’s Credit Industry Services pages.
- Apply for a new license
- Add an additional licensed location or registered office
- Amend an existing license
- Renew an existing license
- Check the status of a license application, renewal, or other requested changes
- Print your license(s)
- File required annual reports (with the exception of Credit Access Businesses)
- Make payments online for activities completed through ALECS
New users must create a new account before submitting application information